Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where can I buy a Volkswagen T1, refurbished or otherwise?

I'm looking to but a Volkswagen T1, the iconic hippy camper. Where would be the best place to buy? I haven't had much luck finding a seller in Ireland (I'm based there) so where would people recommend? I'm interested in fully refurbished vehicles or very basic shells in need of some care! Thanks.|||Few people know that the classic Volkswagen Camper Van is still available to buy today, brand new, built in Brazil. The current camper van has had many upgrades along the years and no longer uses it air-cooled engine. The VW Camper is still more popular than ever with customisers.





http://www.greencarsite.co.uk/CONCEPTCAR鈥?/a>





You can still find the original, used, but they are getting very expensive to buy if they are the least bit good.





Accessories...lots of places for those. http://www.justkampers.com/|||I have a kombi from brazil, price is 22,000,00 euros

Report Abuse


|||Search for the exact name of the car on the internet. I guarantee you SOMETHING will come up. Or you can try searching for antique car dealers in Ireland. Just search it

No comments:

Post a Comment