Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many miles can I expect to get out of a 1999 Volkswagen Passat GLS?

I need a dependable car to last for the next five years. I usually only buy Hondas or Toyotas. I'm not too familer with the Volkswagen brand. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!|||Made in Mexico VW, right?





Expect 100,000 trouble free with minor repairs, and some major stuff after that.|||with proper maintenance, 250k before you risk any large issues.|||just maintain it.. u can expect up to 300k miles out of it or more.. just keep up to date your maintenance and u dont have to worry about a thing...|||I can't spell out here, how many miles you can get out of a VW, but I can say its a great car to own. I have used and still use VW cars for 20 yrs now, including a Passat ('97) and have no regrets. It all depends on your maintenance culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment