Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do i find the code for my volkswagen car radio / cd player?

I have a volkswagen golf mk4, i take the stereo radio / 6 cd player out of it and i sell it, will the person need a code to use it. its just i dont think i have the code for it. its an original factory fitted cd player. is there any way i can get the code? |||the same thing happend to me. take it to a dealer and they will unlock it for you.|||It should be in the back of the handbook,if not take it to VW and they will sort it for you.You may find a sticker with it on somewhere in the car or documents.|||Hi there, any VW main dealer should be able to unlock it for you, I used to phone them up everytime I forgot mine (I was never clever enough to write it down!) and gave them my regand they gave me the code. I'd write it in the back of your service book though because you'll need it each time the battery is changed/runs down!


Hope that helps! kx

No comments:

Post a Comment