Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many miles would a 2005 volkswagen jetta gls last me?

Im thinking about buying a 2005 volkswagen jetta gls and i just wanna know how many miles can i expect it to last before i start having some serious problems|||i just put a motor in my 96 ...only because i needed to put in a transmission, it ran great with 170,000 i only changed it because i got a great deal with the trans. 50,000 miles for $900.|||i own a 05 jetta tdi, at least until the lease is up in nov, when i will be getting the new 09 tdi . I have 156 k on it, and the total cost as been about 750.00 to repairs, not bad for a car with that much mileage, the brake pads haven't even needed to be changed. As to your question, xpect at least 250 k out of the car,just do oil changes and any regular maintenance, about 150k, check that your belt is ok, and replace if needed, if it goes when your driving, you will have a a serious valve prob, get the car you will be happy..|||A diesel will likely last longer than a gas one.





I drive a 1999 VW Jetta GLS TDI (i.e. diesel), and it has 177,000 miles on it. I've heard of others getting 300k out of them. I've had a lot of small problems with it (replacing sensors that say whether doors/trunk are open, etc.) but nothing major.|||I'd guess about 100,000 miles if it has under 50k miles on it

No comments:

Post a Comment