Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I take my Volkswagen Beetle Convertible through a car wash?

I have a 2003 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible (soft black top) and I was wondering if I would be able to take it through the car wash at my local gas station/home depot has a car wash too... Of course the top would be up, I just didn't know if the top would be able to make it through the car wash.. I mean obviously it does fine in rain! Haha thank you in advance! :) 10 points to the best answer!|||I would take it through a touch less car wash or wash it myself.|||i have a silver, 2004 and i take mine through the car wash all the time. Do not take it to one where the rags whip overhead, try to find one with just water pressure, it sounds scary, but all in all harmless. I also have the soft black top and i have noticed no difference after going through the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment