Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I buy a 1978 Volkswagen westfalia in Mexico and how do I bring it back to Canada?

Hi there I'm looking to buy a volkswagen westfalia preferably 1978 down in Mexico. Are there any Mexican sites or Volkswagen clubs that someone can point me in the right direction? Also what kind of documents would I need to bring it back to Vancouver bc Canada and how hard is it? Has anyone done this before? Thank you|||You know, it would be so much easier to go directly south of you, i.e. Washington state, Oregon, or California. Hit up thesamba,com, there are plenty of Campmobiles on there. As for importing it, check with customs.|||still not sure why you have to go to Mexico for a 1978 bus? they are in Canada and the States, look there first. it will be easier/cheaper to export from the USA-Canada than Mexico-Canada.





all of these are in Canada





http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment