Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How do I find out what year my volkswagen engine is?

im not sure what year my volkswagen engine is. my grandfather built a dune-buggy and put the engine in it? what are a couple of easy ways to find out what year the motor was manufactured in.|||look right below the generator mount. there is either 1 or 2 letters followed by some #'s. put it up on here or message me it or compare it to this link from the samba if you can decipher it lol.





http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info鈥?/a>





theres a good chance your pop didnt leave it stock and built it into something bigger for a dune buggy. but you can at least get the year from the block numbers|||ask your g-pa, if u cant, ask a mechanic|||There is usually a code stamped on the block. Find that and then search online.

No comments:

Post a Comment