Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is good mileage for a 2003 volkswagen passat used ?

I'm looking into buying my first car. I really like the volkswagen passat so it's kinda my first choice. The car is going for 6995 and has approx. 146,242 miles on it according to this particular dealership. All I wanna know is what is a good mileage for a used car and what should I look out for when going to look at this car and any others..|||Too many miles!! My wife had a 2002 Passat and it had 75,000...it was a really nice car but then it start giving her problems, we had to get rid of it when KBB said it was worth 4k...|||It,s got to way 2 much miles and too old 4 the price the car is worth 2 me about 3,700 or 3,500 because u might want 2 sale it later and wont get at least 5,000 4 it u should look on online sites and ebay or somewhere else 4 6995 u can get something better. hope that helped. oh a good milage is


about at least 75,000

No comments:

Post a Comment