Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it easy to repair average mechanical problems in a 2002 Volkswagen New Beetle?

I'm shopping for my first car, and my dad wants me to get a car that he would be able to repair himself when minor mechanical issues occur. My dad is good with cars and he's basically saying that if I have to take my car to a shop every single time there are minor problems, he doesn't want me to get it. So my question is, are 2002 Volkswagen New Beetles capable of being self-repaired? Ten points to the best answer!|||Well that really depends on how capable your dad is and what the problem is with the vehicle. If its changing the oil or replacing a serpentine belt, its not much different than any other front wheel drive car. They are mostly set up the same except for maybe a few things being in different locations. If that is the car you really want i would say invest in a maintenance and repair manual. They are full of instructions and tips on diagnosing problems and making removal and installation MUCH easier! I hope this helps!





Ryce

No comments:

Post a Comment