Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you have a page on where i can find a used short block or piston for 1993 volkswagen eurovan 2.5 liter?

I have a 1993 volkswagen eurovan 2.5 liter 5 cylinder engine code is : AAF. I am trying to find the pistons for my engine, but nobody has them. Everyone tells me the only way I can find a good complete used short block. Actully my block is OK the only problem I have are the pistons. Can someboby tell me if the audi 5 cylinder of the diesel uses the same size of my pistons or any type of car? I would appreciate if someone would help me thank you.|||ebay i had sum trubil finding pistons for my car i fond thim on ebay for .05$ a nickel plus 11.50 shiping|||http://www.europarts-sd.com/





Steve is da man.

Report Abuse


|||try craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment