Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What are some nice Volkswagen cars like the rabbit and golf?

I am looking to buy a used car and like they style of VW's like The Rabbit, Golf, and Cabrio but I would like to look at more cars like that. It doesn't have to be a Volkswagen just that style of car.|||VW Lupo. However I am biased as I have 1... It is my first car and I love it. They aren't too expensive, are really cheap to run, very reliable, cheap insurance, sooo easy to park. An all round great (and cute) little hatchback :D|||So you are looking for a small-mid sized hatchback car, I take it. There are plenty of them out there. Kia Soul, Ford Fiesta and Focus, Toyota Matrix and Yaris, Nissan Versa, Subaru Impreza WRX, Honda Fit and Insight, Chevy Aveo, Dodge Magnum and Caliber, and many more.|||If you want a good car that's like the rabbit/golf, I suggest the Mazda 3 hatchback. Much cheaper and you can get them used, they are very good cars|||Honda civic, Hyundai..

No comments:

Post a Comment