Sunday, November 13, 2011

How many miles per gallon does a 2005 turbo volkswagen beetle get?

I am looking into purchasing a used 2005 volkswagen turbo beetle, and although the dealership claims that it gets 36 mpg, I have trouble believing it. Does anybody know what its actual gas milage is?|||I have owned two New Beetles, both were/are non-turbos, and the best gas mileage I got was 32. I drive like a grandma, seriously. I would expect to get around 25. Unless of course you are talking about a diesel, in which case I would expect 35 to 45, depending.|||DEPENDS on how you drive it.





That goes for any car.





You can get 8 on it if you set your mind to it and probably above 36(again if you set your mind to it) . Driving style MATTERS emensely. It is a Golf engine basically.|||depends on your driving style but mid 30s is in the ballpark. friend of mine gets 42 mpg in her diesel bug

No comments:

Post a Comment